Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jared's Graduation

Jared graduated from Dixie State this past weekend with his Associates. I am really proud of him for deciding to go back to school. It hasn't been easy trying to juggle work, school, and a family but he did it and I know when we are all done with school all of the sacrifices will have been worth it. Jared has never owned his own gun and he fell in love with a .22 that was all camouflage and supposedly really awesome so I surprised him and got that for a graduation present. He was so surprised and excited. My mom came down to go to the graduation to help me out with Brogen since he gets bored in about 1 second and this is what they did, kicked around a big rock outside and he was loving it!














Brogen wasn't too sure about Dada in his hat and gown. See how cute his hair looks short! Happy Graduation babe and now on to SUU!

5 comments:

JaKe and NaT* said...

hahaha i love that last pic of you where brogen is just staring at jared.. i guess he didn't like his cap and gown.. lol thats the best!! congrats brother so wish i could have celebrated with you guys!! can't wait to see you this weekend!

Jann said...

Congrats Jared. That is awesome.

Ricci Harvey said...

Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment!

Grandma Esther said...

This is first time I have looked at any of the blogs and found that you had graduated, Jared. That is wonderful and I am so proud of you. Also, Brogan is so big and cute and happy and a darling little boy. It was good to see all of you and that things are going well in you life. I love you and so does Grandpa. I am still waiting for a picture of your family to put on the refrig so I can look at you each day.

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

So I think I gave up on you updating your blog and I guess haven't checked it for a couple weeks then BAM a million posts to read and adorable pictures! You guys have been busy and Brogen is so big now and so stinkin cute! Tell Jared congrats and I hope we can hang out soon:)