Thursday, June 3, 2010

1 Year Old Pics






























Well actually these are more like 13 month old pictures but its because I wanted to take pictures with these letters and I had to order them from Roberts because they were missing a letter in the store. Ugh!!! So my friend Beck that has a studio here in St. George took these and let me tell you Brogen was one tough customer that day. The pictures with the letters were not exactly what I had in mind but he was not cooperating and Beck did a dang good job getting what she did, quite a few tantrums later. He kept throwing the letters and crawling away as fast as he could! I wanted them to be more of a "capture the moment picture" but what do ya do? He has turned into quite the little stinker, and regardless I think they still turned out way cute. I am behind on blogging once again but hopefully I will get caught up this weekend. I just wanted to share these cute pics of my little man all grown up.

4 comments:

stephen&andrea said...

shannon, he is too cute!
I know the feeling you want the perfect picture but at that age it feels like forever just to get one good picture, trust me it gets worse!
Love the pictures:)
Andrea

Sarah said...

Shannon, I love those pics of him holding the O-N-E. He is just getting cuter!

Mikell said...

So cute Shannon! We need to get together! Cayson is turning into a stinker too, he is getting hard! But we still love them right??

JaKe and NaT* said...

cutest pictures ever!!!! i love them! miss you guys!