Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Easter

So I decided that blogging is not my thing. I love to look at other people's blogs but I hate updating mine which is a shame because its the only journal/scrapbook that Brogen is going to have so I guess I will do a little catching up AGAIN. For Easter weekend we went to Enterprise. The weather was crappy as usual but we had good times and good food. Brogen always gets spoiled, he got a couple new church outfits and some other toys and books. Jared's mom gave us his Easter bunny basket that he had as a kid and it is so cute.




























Before Brogen was born me and Jared would go for walks on the bike trail by our house. These cute families would always come biking past us pulling their kids behind them in a bike trailer. We thought it looked so fun and kept saying that we would get one for Brogen to ride in. So thanks to our awesome tax return this year we got me a bike and a bike trailer for Brogen. I think he looks so cute in it and seems to really enjoy it so we have been going on a lot of family bike rides.














On Sundays we have been taking Brogen to go feed the ducks over in Bloomington. He loves it and seems mesmerized by all the ducks. He just stares and tries to help us throw the bread.




























No comments: