Friday, August 28, 2009

Smile Creations Portrait Studio

I had to post these pictures because they turned out so cute. My friend Becky just opened up her own Portrait Studio in St. George called Smile Creations. I am so proud of her for doing it! We went in Wednesday to get some pictures and support Beck and these are just a couple of the many cute ones we got. I think she does a great job! If anyone is interested she has an awesome August special going on right now, 6 poses, 3 sheets, free enhancements, and a collage for $39.99. Her phone number is 688-9363 and she is over by Great Harvest. Give her a try, you won't be disappointed! Isn't my little guy the cutest! I love love love his smile and little dimples!








7 comments:

McQuivey said...

Super cute baby!! Is this Becky as in Rabeck Becky?

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

your baby is adorable!! congrats!! it has been SO LONG!!

JaKe and NaT* said...

oh my gosh shannon! talk about stinkin cutest ever!! can i have one if you have wallets? oh i can't get over how stinkin cute.. was he really smily that day or did it take alot to make him smile.. can't wait to see in real life! love ya!

stephen&andrea said...

He is way to cute! love the picture's.

Mitch & Kirstie Moore said...

He is growing so big. I love his dimples...so cute!

Jann said...

Those pictures are adorable. How could they be anything else, with such a cute subject. He is just so sweet.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Oh those made me smile. Nice Shanny. He's a keeper!(: