Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Haircut

Brogen's hair has been falling out like crazy. He was born with a ton of dark hair and it keeps getting lighter and thinner. He is now completely bald on top and then had a line of bald around his head complete with a long little mullet in the back. We finally decided that it was time for a haircut and we are trusting Shanette that its going to grow back in better and thicker! So we let Aunt Nat take the clippers to him. We were sad to cut his hair but now his whole head matches the top of his head where the new hair is coming in. He looked so cute in the little kid cape that Nat put on him, and he was such a little trooper and sat still the whole time which for anyone who knows Brogen that is a complete miracle! I was like the paparazzi the whole time snapping pictures like crazy and we were laughing and he started to wonder what was going on and thats when he stuck out his bottom lip and almost started to cry. It was so cute!

Before the haircut














Still smiling














Holding so still for Aunt Nat




























I think he must be sad about losing his mullet!














The end result. Now bring on the new hair!!!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness, he is so big! What a cute guy! I still haven't given Branston a hair cut. But it is getting close to time...

HAIR DOCTOR IN ACTION* said...

hahah that was the ultimate!! i'm so glad i got to be there for that.. i love all the pictures that you took!!my favorite one is stilll with his bottom kip just so sad. haha thanks so much for letting me cut it! i felt honored.. love you guys!

HAIR DOCTOR IN ACTION* said...

oh my heck ... i forgot i was still in my hair blog.. especially since i don't even have it up and running.. haha sorry bout that!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

What a priceless little face...he looks so cute!

Jann said...

He looks so big and he is very handsome.

Grandma Esther said...

I couldn't believe how big Broghan is. Time passes so fast that I can't keep up with it. He was pretty brave little boy for his first hair cut. Thank you for sharing your pictures. We love you.

Spencer and Mindy said...

awww. what a little trooper! I liked the mullet! It will be missed!! haa aha!

he's a cutie and it was so fun seeing you at toni's shower. We need to get the girls together and do lunch again sometime!

Julie said...

Hey Shanny, incase you didn't know, friends get 15% off MLBB orders:) and if you join the FB group I Heart My LIl' Budget Book, you can get 20% off your first order:)

You can order through my website since I'm in SLC now.
www.mylilbudgetbook.etsy.com