Tuesday, September 22, 2009

5 Months!

So this post is a few days late but better late than never. My little bubbers is 5 months old already. I know I say this every month but I wish the time didn't go so fast. I love this little guy more than life itself and can't believe how much he has brought to my life. Here are a few new things he is doing since last month.
He can sit up all by himself and prefers to do that over anything else

He LOVES his rice cereal! I can't spoon it in his mouth fast enough for him and so he yells between every bite

He has started arching his back and kind of throwing little fits and tries to escape off my lap

He sucks in his bottom lip and looks like such a gummer

He still has no teeth even though I swear he is teething every other day

He went through a little phase where he woke up every 3 hours in the night and was fussy and thought he needed to eat. Needless to say Mom and Dad are so happy that was a 2 week phase!

His little phase prompted a trip to the doc to make sure he didn't have ear infections and he weighed in at 16 pounds 6 ounces fully clothed. Chunk!!! We were informed with a smile that he was just fine and welcome to parenthood!

He isn't really a fan of his binky anymore except to go to sleep

He loves his cousins and loves when Broc does silly dances for him

He will not lay back in his car seat, he sits forward until he falls asleep and then I have to push him back against it. I think this kid is always going to fight sleep!

He gets so excited when I clap for him and say Yeah Brogen! He squeals and kicks his legs

He pushes off when he is on his stomach and manages to get to things he wants. I don't think it will be too long before he is crawling!

He smiles at anyone who will talk to him and is quite the flirt with all the ladies when he comes to mommy's work. He is such a happy boy!

4 comments:

Jann said...

I am so glad you updated. It sounds like he is doing so well.

Mitch & Kirstie Moore said...

So fun! Braxton was the same way when it came to eating....he hasn't change, I can give him 8 oz of milk and if I eat something...he has to try it out. They are so much fun! Happy 5 Months Little Man!

Grandma Esther said...

Thanks for giving us an update on little Brogan. He is doing so well. We would love to have a picture of all of you. We put them on the refrig so we can look at them each day. Love you.

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

I love the stories! what a cutie!!