Friday, October 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Rules: Link the person who tagged you, Mention rules on your blog:
Tell about six quirks of yours
Tag six fellow bloggers to do the same.

1# I am a freak about expiration dates. When I shop I check the expiration date on everything and if something is expired even one day I refuse to eat it. Leftovers have to be eaten within the most two days. After that its gone!

2# I have to have chap stick with me at all times. Some days when I have chap stick in my purse with me I won't even use it but if for some reason I don't have any with me my lips suddenly become super chapped and I about die! I took this one right off of Toni's blog it was the perfect description of me also!

#3 I have a serious fear of spiders and I can not kill them by stepping on them, smashing them between toilet paper, or anything else. The only thing I can do is spray the raid and then make Jared pick it up when he gets home. (I once trapped one under a paper cup and left a note for my roommate to kill it when she got home)

#4 This kind of pertains to spiders also, I can not have anything like my blanket, the couch pillows, ect. on the floor. If they are, they have to be washed or shook off before I will touch it because it might have spiders on it. If we go camping or stay at the cabin I make Jared do a spider inspection before I will get in my sleeping bag or in the bed. (you think I need therapy for this)

#5 I get really claustrophobic in crowded places. I can't stand to shop in December because there is just too many people in the store and if it gets too crowded I just have to get out of there before I freak out.

#6 It is impossible for me to change a baby's diaper without dry heaving. It happens every time! Once I was changing my little nephew and he just laid there still as can be but I was so busy gagging and trying to hurry to get the diaper off that some poop fell out of the diaper onto the floor and he was giggling at the faces I was pulling. Jared is going to be changing lots of diapers!

I tag: Anyone who reads this!

4 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

You seriously gag everytime? It really isn't that bad. Come on Shannon!! j/k! hehe :) Good luck once a little Blad joins your crew!

Diana said...

You are so funny :) I had a great time visiting last night. I hope to do it more often.

Spencer and Mindy said...

and the diapers only get worse as the baby gets older...haa haa haa! yikes!
I also am a spider (well, any bug for that matter) fobic!

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

I'm so excited that jared is going to be changing all those diapers. Oh well. good thing your kids will be adorable!