Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Deer Hunting & Girl's Weekend

Jared got a deer tag this year so we went to Kanosh this weekend so he could hunt with his dad and brother. As you can see in this picture he is all decked out in his hunting attire (including a full beard) but he was really sick with a cold and looked pretty miserable. He was a trooper though and hiked a huge mountain. No deer for Jared but his dad ended up getting a nice 5x4 with a 26" spread. Not bad, way to go Paul! I am so glad the beard is gone!







All the girls had fun watching chick flicks and making a cute craft ( the cute pumpkin) that Carolyn had all ready for us ( and ended up doing most of it) Thanks Carolyn! We also went to the craft botique in Fillmore and found some really cute stuff and then went to lunch. Thanks everyone for such a fun weekend!





4 comments:

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

That beard is AWESOME! At first glance I didn't know it was Jared but thought Why would she put a picture of some guy on her and Jared's blog? But then Jared's white teeth helped me out and I realized it was him. That is so fun the girls hung out and the guys bonded with guns:) That pumpkin is so cute too!

The Huntsman's said...

I wish Derek would have drawn out so we could have gone up there. Looks like you guys had fun and I would be glad that beard is gone also! Derek tried to pull one off awhile ago and I hated it!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Wow look at Jared and his beard! Scott couldn't grow a beard like that if he didn't shave for a year! haha!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

I am so glad you got to go have some fun! I love the pumpkin. Hey I hope we can get together soon girlie! (: