Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday Boy!!

So my hubby is 26 years old today! Happy Birthday Babe! I just want to brag a little bit about what a great husband I have. The things I love about him the most;

He is always happy and smiling, everyone that knows Jared loves him
He's always the optimist, which helps me because I tend to be a pessimest
He is funny! He makes me laugh everyday even when he isn't trying.
He has a very contagious laugh! He has different laughs too, a really loud one and this cute little chuckle
He has so much patience with me, yet another area I lack in
He spoils me ( probably way too much, just ask my dad)
He is always helping out with whatever I need. Cleaning, making dinner, you name it he does it and most of the time without even being asked. I know for a fact he has scrubbed the bathrooms more than me.
He is going to be an amazing dad. My niece and nephews love him and he is so cute with them.
He kisses me goodbye every morning
He is a very hard worker and I am proud of him for working and doing school
He shows me that he loves me in so many ways everyday. I could go on and on but these are just a few of the reasons that I love Jared so much and I am so glad that he is my husband.
I love you Babe! Happy Birthday!

12 comments:

Nick and Karalynn said...

You guys are too cute. Come visit me!

The Huntsman's said...

Happy Birthday Jared!

Me and The Boys said...

HB Jared!! You really are all of those things she said about you....we are all so lucky you're in our family! HAVE A FUN DAY!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Happy Bday Jared! Cute post!

Melinda said...

Yeah Shannon! I am so glad that you started a blog since I hardly ever see you. Hope you don't mind that I am adding you to mine. :) Happy birtday to Jared-I don't really know him but I can tell you have a great husband.

Eryn Monroe said...

Happy Birthday Jared! We miss you guys so much. You guys have been such good friends. We need to get together soon.

sarahblad said...

Hi guys! I just started my blog a little while ago too, but I'm excited to be able to keep in touch better with everyone, and see what everyone is up to. Your blog is way cute! Im going to try and get stacia and shanette to make one too. happy late b.day jared!

Annie Empey said...

Yey, I'm glad you started a blog. Happy Birthday Jared! You're pictures on here are so cute!

The Wright Family said...

Happy Bday Bladdy Blad! :) I'm so glad you started a blog Shannon! It's such a great way to stay connected with friends we never get to see! :( I'll let you know next time we come to town, we need to try and get together for lunch. We miss you guys and think about you often! Hope EVERY little thing is going well... take care!

Wayne & Kate said...

shannon- how are you?!?! aw, jared is so sweet, you two are just perfect! i am back in CA... forever! i was hoping i would see you at annie's wedding but i was just there a minute. oh gosh, its been a long time, i miss you!

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

Thats so cute! good thing kendra and I hooked you guys up eh? haha just kiddin...sorta:) I love your list of things you love about jared. thats so sweet. he is such a good guy. and fyi i had to push mute on my computer when i read your blog. a country song? i guess its the enterprise thing huh? :)

Diana said...

Hi Shannon! Tell Jared Happy late B-day. How are you? I am new to the blogging world as well, your pics are very cute ;) Happy Blogging!!