Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We're Having A.........


See if you can tell from this picture

If you can't tell what that arrow is pointing at, its a boy!!!!!


This is my favorite picture. I love how he has his hand up by his face. He was a little naughty while the tech was trying to get the pictures of him. He kept trying to hide in the corners and he was swimming around in there like crazy! I kind of knew in the back of my mind for the last couple of days it was going to be a boy (even though I was hoping for a girl) so i am still getting used to the idea that I can't put dresses and headbands on our baby.

We invited our mom's to come in for the ultrasound and it made it even more special to have both of the Grandma's there. Thanks moms for coming.


Jared is so excited to be getting a little boy that he couldn't wipe the big grin off his face!



We can't wait to start getting the nursery all set up and especially to get this little baby boy here and see what he looks like. We have a name pretty much picked out but we aren't going to tell yet what it is so you will have to stay tuned!


13 comments:

Melinda said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! Hmmm...seems like he might be a mischievous one too. :)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Yey for boys! Baby Blad, Nathan, and Kyson will for sure be buddies! hehe :) Boys are so fun. But, I guess that is all I know. I can't wait for you guys to experience this. Being parents is amazing!

Diana said...

CONGRATS!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Yay! He will be so cute-just think of your cute little nephews and that should get you way excited. I think Jared looks as happy as Mike! (: Boys will be so much fun Shanny!

McQuivey said...

Congrats! That is way fun, lots and lots of boys on this side of the family!

Wayne & Kate said...

Yay! I actually had a feeling you were going to have a boy... congrats!
XOXO

stephen&andrea said...

hey im Andrea, my husband and your husband are cousins, The moore's. I found out from grandma davis that you were expecting. Congrats on finding out that you guys are having a boy. Boy's are so much fun you'll love being a mom. Hope to here from you soon, again CONGRATS!!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh yay! CONGRATS! i can't wait to hear the name! and what a cute idea to invite the Grandmas!
I swear everyone is having boys right now...CONGRATS

The Huntsman's said...

Congrats, thats so exciting! And about the advice on what to get and what not to get... as you can see everyone has their own ideas. I would just get what I liked or thought I would use and it all worked out. I'm excited for you guys to be parents and I cant wait to find out what you are going to name little Blad!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I found your blog off of Lara's. You look great!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

You are hlafway there now girlie! I just saw your ticker and got really excited for you!

Jann said...

I just found your blog through Natalie's. Where have I been? I had no idea you were expecting. Congratulations on your little boy. That is very exciting. Now, I am off to call my sister and chastise her for not telling me.

The Huntsman's said...

ok its time for you to post some belly pictures!