Monday, November 24, 2008

Today is the Day!!!!!!!

The votes are in! It looks like most everyone is rooting for a girl. So today is the big day when we go in for the ultrasound! My appointment isn't until 4:30 so I am dying here at work. Finally, hopefully an end to the almost nightly dreams about what baby Blad is and me thinking about what it could be 24/7! I hope this little baby cooperates and isn't hiding the goods because I don't think I will be able to leave my appointment not knowing if its a boy or girl. I never thought this day would get here it felt like I had to wait months and months. I am getting quite the bump already and my body is expanding in areas that I don't like. So far the scale is still in my good graces but not the mirror! I knew my stomach was going to grow but I didn't know a muffin top was part of the deal! I know it will all be worth it in the end, but man I don't appreciate feeling huge already! I'm still not positive but I have felt the same little flutters in my stomach the past few days that I think are the baby moving. It feels like something is pulsing in my stomach. I am starving all the time now (which could help explain why my love handles are expanding and I have muffin top) and I actually like food again. No cravings but things taste really really good again. Hopefully later I will be posting what Baby Blad is. We are so excited! Wish me luck!!!

6 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see what you are having! It is so fun when you start to realize you are feeling the baby! And about the body changes, yeah that is the hard part, especially right now, when you just feel fat, not pregnant! I am there too!

Melinda said...

Can't wait! I am very excited for you!

Me and The Boys said...

COME ON BABY BLAD....I've got $$$ on you being a GIRL! Good Luck Shann, I hope your'e baby isn't shy in front of the cameras today! I can't wait!

Diana said...

So exciting, can't wait to find out! Post a picture of your little bump :)

sarahblad said...

Im sure its the baby you've been feeling, I felt brielle and dakota both about a week before I found out what I was having its gets stronger and stronger each week. I'm so excited for you guys to find out I have the hardest time waiting to find out if its a boy or girl im glad the day is finally here for you guys.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Congrats! Kendra told me what ur having! SOOOO exciting!