Thursday, January 26, 2012

So Sneaky!!!!

Last Saturday we went to a few stores to find Jared a new pair of pants. Brogen does not share my love for shopping and it is never easy to take him but it was particularly bad this day. I was trying to get different sizes for Jared and take to him in the dressing room, and try and keep track of Brogen and he was bored so he wasn't sticking by me very good. I turned my head for literally 2 seconds and he was gone. I thought ok no biggie he is just probably on the next aisle but he wasn't. So I walked to the front of the store and I didn't see him anywhere. I start calling his name and walked to the back of the store. No Brogen. So now I am starting to panic just a little but think to myself there is no way he left the store he has to be here somewhere. So I keep walking around the whole store and finally tell Jared to come out and help me look. Mind you this store is not very big so I am really starting to get panicked by this point. We are calling his name and then Jared says I just heard him sneeze so he is here somewhere and then a girl said are you looking for a little boy because there is one hiding in the clothes rack over here. Sure enough this is what we found.















































I was so relieved that he was in the store and not taken by some pedophile, but then I was mad at the little stinker for hiding from me and not answering when I called his name. Who does that!? I gave him a little lecture about how he needed to stay close to me because unfortunately there are bad people who might take him and I would never see him again and that it is naughty to hide from me and he was in trouble. He just stared at me and then said "No Mama, I hide! So I am positive he didn't care about one word I was saying. Jared also said my lecture became obsolete when I told him to pose in his little hiding spot so I could get a picture. Ha!

I guess it is exhausting hiding from your Mom and making her lose a year off of her life worrying about you being gone, so he had to take a little break and put his feet up.

1 comment:

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

Wha?? Another post! :) :) I would have been so scared! I bet he thought he was being so funny! cute little sneaky boy.