Sunday, October 24, 2010

What We Have Been Up To Lately

Life is very busy for us right now. Jared is driving to Cedar Tues and Thurs and has class all day long. I am still working full time and trying to balance working, being a mom and wife, and I just got called into the Young Womens presidency as the 2nd Counselor. I was so overwhelmed and still am but I am excited to get to know all the girls and have fun with them. This was only my 2nd week being in but so far it is going good. It seems like we are always gone on the weekends and never seem to get caught up on anything but we finally had a weekend at home this weekend and we now have a clean house, clean clothes, food in the fridge and I am blogging so its been a pretty good weekend. Brogen went to Nursery for the first time today and I was nervous how he would do but he was so excited and went right for the toys and couldn't have cared less when we walked out the door so that was a huge relief. He had so much fun playing with the other kids and all those new toys. That will make Sundays a little easier for us, now if we can just figure out how to keep him in Sacrament meeting for longer than 10 minutes we will be doing good!

4 comments:

JaKe and NaT* said...

shannon how cute is your blog and the halloweeness!! AND i can't believe the best boy is already old enough to go to nursery.. how crazy.. AND congrats on getting called to young womens!! you will do sooooo awesome and i can't wait for those girls to get to know you!! Hope your doin great.. we sure do miss and love you!

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

That poor kid goes through a lot huh? I'm so glad he is hearing better though. And good luck with those dr visits. Jeesh. But he is growing up so handsome Shannon. And yay for nursery! And yay for posting!!

Toni said...

He's so dang cute!
Congrats on Young Women calling. You're gonna love it! I'm sure they'll love you too.

Team Bracken said...

Shannon, Brogen is seriously the cutest boy ever! I am in Young Women's also. I think I am the 2nd counselor...is that the one who works with the Beehives? Cuz that's what I do. I love it!!! I know your girls will love you too!